Decentralizing networks with institutional-grade infrastructure
Through the provision of dedicated infrastructure, we secure, decentralize and scale networks by providing best-in-class staking and node infrastructure.
Our live node monitoring and metrics tools guarantee minimum downtime, with an operations team on-hand 24/7 to resolve issues immediately.
Securing next-generation decentralized networks
Our infrastructure team operates multiple validator nodes and data access nodes (RPC nodes) on a wide range of networks. If you need a node we don't yet support, contact us and we can easily spin up any node you need even white label nodes.
We are also partnering with major MEV providers on all major ecosystems - bloXroute, Flashbots, Jito and Skip.money to provide premium access to blockspace for traders/market makers, etc...
We take decentralization seriously, if you are blockchain that needs to further decentralize it's network contact us.
- Multiple datacenters located in Central Europe – Primary DC Prague
- Multiple network uplinks with 30Gbps capacity
- Private inter-DC links (dedicated physical lines)
- Power Redundancy: Dual-energy supply with a backup (Diesel Generators and UPS battery backups)
- Cooling Redundancy: N+1
- 24/7 security with Card Access, Biometric Access Control, and IP Camera Surveillance
- DDoS Protection
- ISO 9001 + 14001 - Quality + Environmental Management System
- ISO 15408 + 27001 - Computer + Informational Security
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting using Icinga, Prometheus and Opsgenie
- 24/7 Network Operations Centre to resolve any issue.
- Maximizing automatization - mitigating human errors
- No Single Points of Failure
- Cryptography keys security through dedicated hardware
All blockchain servers are Linux-based, with access available only via authorized SSH keys, through a highly secure internal network. Cryptographic keys to the node accounts (i.e., consensus keys) are stored on a separate bare metal machine, which is only accessible within the internal network behind a strict firewall. The keys themselves are loaded on Yubico Hardware Security Modules. Seeds to the nodes are sharded and are safely held by multiple parties.
We own all hardware, and we don’t use any cloud for production blockchain servers. We are using Enterprise-grade hardware from multiple trusted vendors with mission-critical levels of support.
Our stack currently runs on
- 350 physical CPU cores
- 7882 GB of RAM
- Over 40TB of storage capacity
Every hardware component of our stack is dualized:
- dual independent PSU (dual energy source from DC)
- dual independent networking (dual network cards, dual switches, dual routers, dual connectivity)
- independent DCs
Every DC has 10 Gbit connectivity to the internet with integrated DDoS protection, and we have a dedicated optical connection between those datacenters.