Decentralizing networks with institutional-grade infrastructure
Through the provision of dedicated institutional-grade infrastructure, we secure, decentralize and scale networks through the provision of best-in-class staking and node infrastructure. Our live node monitoring and metrics tools guarantee minimum downtime, with an operations team on-hand 24/7 to resolve issues efficiently.
Securing next-generation decentralized networks
Our dedicated infrastructure team can seamlessly launch, run and manage validators and Remote Procedure Call (RPC) nodes across a whole range of ecosystems (Solana, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot, NEAR,...)
Please see currently supported networks:
- Multiple datacenters located in Central Europe – Primary DC Prague
- Multiple network uplinks
- Private inter DC links (dedicated physical lines)
- Power Redundancy: Dual-energy supply with a backup (Diesel Generators and UPS battery backups)
- Cooling Redundancy: N+1
- 24/7 security with Card Access, Biometric Access Control, and IP Camera Surveillance
- 10 Gbps connectivity with DDoS Protection
- ISO 9001 + 14001 - Quality + Environmental Management System
- ISO 15408 + 27001 - Computer + Informational Security
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting using Icinga, Prometheus and Opsgenie
- 24/7 Network Operations Centre to resolve any issue.
- Maximazing automatization - mitigating human errors
- No Single Points of Failure
- Cryptography keys security
All blockchain servers are Linux-based, with access available only via authorized SSH keys, through highly secure internal network. Keys to the node accounts (i.e., consensus keys) are stored on a separate bare metal machine, which is only accessible within the internal network behind a strict firewall. The keys themselves are loaded on Yubico Hardware Security Modules. Seeds to the nodes are sharded and are safely held by multiple parties.
We own all hardware, and we don’t use any cloud for production blockchain servers. We are using Enterprise-grade hardware from multiple trusted vendors with mission-critical levels of support.
Every hardware component of our stack is dualized:
- dual independent PSU (dual energy source from DC)
- dual independent networking (dual network cards, dual switches, dual routers, dual connectivity)
- dual independent DCs
Every DC has 10 Gbit connectivity to the internet with integrated DDoS protection, and we have a dedicated optical connection between those datacenters.