At MAYA-ZK (part of RockawayX), our focus lies in creating state-of-the-art hardware acceleration solutions specifically designed for the rapid generation of Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZKPs). By leveraging the potential of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) and employing cutting-edge cryptographic techniques.
- Design and implement cryptographic and Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKP) algorithms using VHDL/Verilog and HLS techniques for optimized hardware architectures.
- Establish seamless communication between hardware and software components to enhance overall system performance.
- Utilize high-performance hardware interfaces such as PCIe and AMBA (AXI 4.0 -> MASTER) for efficient data transfer and integration.
- Continuously evaluate and optimize hardware designs to ensure state-of-the-art performance, power efficiency, and reliability.
- Proficient in VHDL/Verilog programming languages for FPGA development.
- Hands-on experience with Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA devices and tools.
- Deep understanding of high-performance hardware interfaces, such as PCIe and AMBA.
- Experience in the design and implementation of high frequency architectures, in order to accelerate algorithms on FPGA hardware.
- Communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with both hardware and software development teams.
Nice to have:
- PhD-level qualification in hardware or a related fied.
- Preferably we would like you to be with us in our Prague office, however remote mode is possible. We are open to applicants from the whole world.